- integrated research from gene to animal,
- the implementation of multidisciplinary approaches based on "omic" analysis, microfluidics, biophysics, chemistry and nanotechnologies,
- and a unique platform -APEX- which combines the latest developments in multi-modal high-tech microscopy with internationally recognised expertise in comparative pathology (https://www6.angers-nantes.inrae.fr/panther_eng/News-events/APEX). All our pathologists are graduates of the European College of our specialty and are qualified to perform regulatory toxicopathology studies,
It can also count on a rich and internationally recognised scientific environment for its preclinical and medical research in the field of biotherapies.As a major player in gene therapy, UMR 703 INRAE/Oniris PAnTher has developed a close partnership with :
- INSERM Research Unit 1089 (Gene Therapy Laboratory), an expert in the field of viral vector production and translational research in gene therapy (https://umr1089.univ-nantes.fr/);
- the Boisbonne Gene and Cell Therapy Centre, which has led to the creation of an integrated platform for Biotherapy and Animal Physiopathology covering the entire gene therapy pathway from proof of concept to phase I/II clinical trials.